Are you fluent in German & English and looking for fresh new challenge?
Would you like to work in the fast paced and fun world of exhibitions?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join the Exhibition Sales Team of an international organisation who deliver worldwide exhibitions and events for its core industry.
Our client is the organiser of the world's leading screen printing & digital imaging exhibitions. They are a non-profit federation, representing the interests of screen and digital printers around the world with an active presence in 37 countries.
The Exhibition Sales Executive Job Description:
The position offers an opportunity to work on their leading international exhibition selling stand space and sponsorship opportunities to existing exhibitors and new prospects. The role also provides the right candidate with the opportunity to travel as the main show that you would be working on is based in Europe.
• Working on the main European exhibition
• Cross selling clients into the company’s portfolio of international exhibitions
• Sponsorship sales
• Face to face presentations
• Updating CRM with leads and new data
• Researching new prospects
• Attending industry events
• Establishing and building new and existing relationships
The Exhibition Sales Executive Candidate:
• Fluent German & English writer and speaker
• Sales experience - event sales experience ideal but not essential
• Experience in face to face selling ideal but not essential
• Attention to detail
• Organised Excellent written and oral communication
• Strong IT skills
The company provides excellent training, personal development plans along with a competitive salary and staff benefits.