Shepherd Neame is looking for an experienced Chef to join take on the day to day running of our Kitchen at the George & Dragon, Thames Ditton.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of over sixty managed houses in the London and the South East; The George & Dragon is a vibrant local at the heart of Thames Ditton, serving up a great range of fresh ales, great food and boundless community spirit.
We are looking for an experienced chef for this stand alone role, that will work alongside one other part time chef. You will take on overall responsibility for the day to day running and cooking within our kitchen.
This unique and exciting opportunity will see you working with us to uphold our food offering, quality and standards whilst helping us to move our business forward to the next level.
What are we looking for?
• Proven experience running small busy kitchen.
• You must be able to work some split shifts, evenings and weekends.
• The ability to train and develop a part time chef.
• Former stock purchasing and ordering experience.
• The ability to implement and monitor health & safety and food safety procedures.
• Passion and enthusiasm in the kitchen.
• You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
• Competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience.
• Live in accommodation is available with this role if required.
• First class support from our Head Development Chef.
• Structured company induction programme.
• Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
• Share Incentive Scheme.
• Paid holiday allowance.
• Potential for further career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role please apply online with your CV now or you can call our Trade Recruitment Co-ordinator for more information on 01795 542132.
Trade Recruitment Co-ordinator
3 hours ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details