Clark James Recruitment are working with a leading personal financial planning organisation to recruit a non regulated Financial Adviser to complement the existing team.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Financial Adviser will be required to achieve regular sales of new business to attain individual and company sales objectives whilst providing ongoing quality customer service.
• This will include advising clients on a range of financial products in their homes. An existing client base will be provided.
• In addition the Financial Adviser will carry out the following:
• Service existing customers through regular reviews.
• Expand existing customer sales through these regular reviews.
• Expand the customer base through referrals and other direct sales techniques if required.
• Attend regular meetings with the Area Manager and colleagues.
• Complete all documentation required by the Company.
• Act in accordance with the FSA Code of Conduct for Company Representatives.
• Work to a programme agreed with the Area Manager.
• Confident and ambitious
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A strong and proven sales track record is essential
• Ability to liaise at all levels
• No professional qualifications are required for this position however candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record within sales
• Full FPC qualification is desirable
• This role would suit a Financial Adviser who has not taken the Diploma in Financial Planning
Basic salary c£21,000 + car + commission, realistic OTE for first year £40,000 - £50,000 however this uncapped and could be significantly more.
5 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details