2 days in City & 3 from home
salary - £open
An opportunity to join a leading Lloyds Broker and Coverholder who specialise in US property and casualty lines.
In this role you will support the in-house underwriting team and assist with all aspects of the underwriting process.
- data entry
- collating underwriting information
- providing recommendations to coverholders
- assist with risk submissions
- reporting, aggregations and triangulations
- update claims data
- assist in the preparation of information for meetings
What you need ...
- Experience in an underwriting support role
- attention to detail
- confidence with IT systems
- excellent numeracy
- problem solving skills
- work to critical deadlines
Ref - 8710
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.