My client, a respected Independent School in South West London, is seeking to recruit an Interim Assistant Bursar to join them as soon as possible.
The assignment is likely to last at least 3 months with some degree of flexibility and will see the right candidate joining an established team and assisting the Bursar with the day to day tasks of the department. Ideally, this is a full time role however they are open to discussing flexible hours for the right candidate.
- Finance will be a focus for this assignment with key responsibilities being
- Managing the day to day bookkeeping and finance operations (processing of BACS and journals in Engage, including the fixed asset register).
- Assist the Bursar with management accounts.
- Support the software transition project - some experience of an IT system implementation would be great desirable.
- Management of the financial matters related to our two capital projects.
- Management of any lettings related matters.
- Manage the cleaning and site matters.
- Experience of site compliance and Health &Safety would also be desirable but not essential.
For more information and a full job description, please do not hesitate to contact me. This role is an immediate start and all applicants must be able to commit to beginning work right away.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.