Salary: £43,000 per annum
Job Location: Flexible - Leatherhead, Haywards Heath or West Malling - with home working and regular regional travel
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
We are looking for a customer focused and dedicated Project Manager - Estate Services Contract Management & Procurement to progress and manage the south region's estate services review project and to undertake a review of and implementation of formal contractor contract management, alongside the re-procurement of two key service contracts across the region, during what is a busy time of change.
You will be responsible for delivering on the required outcomes of the project, liaising with various teams across the region, including regular meetings and site visits across the wider region (Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey and Kent) as well as delivering robust contract management with our external contractors. You will also be the lead for two large re-procurement exercises for cleaning and grounds maintenance contracts across the region and so will have project management, contract management and contract / service procurement experience.
This is a fixed term contract opportunity for 12 months, with some potential for extension, although this cannot be confirmed at present. The postholder will report to the Head of Operations.
What will you be doing?
* Act as the regional project lead for the estate services review project, including project management of contract re-procurement
* Work to achieving consistency of approach, management and service delivery across the region and wider Group
* Devise, implement and lead on a consistent and robust framework for managing external contractors engaged in providing estate based services - cleaning, grounds maintenance, fly tipping and other ad hoc services and duties as necessary
* Devise and implement a contractor contract tracker to aid effective and efficient management and visibility of contracts - contract durations, key terms, compliance, payments and retentions and contract performance sanctions
* Liaise with Regional Management Team members and Neighbourhood Response Team members in respect of local contract management issues as required, in order to inform strategic contract management
* Lead on contract management meetings periodically and deliver actions as appropriate to ensure ongoing improvement.
* Co-ordinate and implement a time-bound region wide contract re-procurement project for cleaning and grounds maintenance, ensuring appropriate resident involvement, consultation and communication
* Ensure compliance with relevant procurement procedures and best practice and GDPR.
What are we looking for?
You will come to us with a knowledge and demonstrable experience of working with estate services, housing management, service charging and resident involvement. You'll have experience of procurement rules and processes and have a background in project management. You'll have excellent analytical skills and be used to report writing as well as being customer focused with excellent communication skills. You'll be happy with working with a variety of internal teams as well as attending contractor and resident meetings.
Where will you work?
The role can be based at either our Leatherhead or West Malling office. It will be a mix of home working with regular office and site visits for meetings, meaning you will need to regularly travel around the south region as required.
What you'll get in return
Knowing that you're making a difference to our resident's lives is rewarding, but our role's offer much more than that. Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle.
As standard we offer;-
Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance
Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Thursday 27th January at midnight
For further details on this vacancy and to download the role profile please visit our website or click 'apply'.
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.