Part Time Team Administrator
Required: 17.5 hours a week, flexible on time/days
£19,000 - £20,000 plus contributory pension, private medical care, income protection, life assurance, perks at work, Aviva Digital, free products including lenses, 25 days + 8 statutory holidays!
Permanent, Kingston with on-site parking
Start date: Asap!
An amazing opportunity to join a well-established eye healthcare company, who have a family friendly feel and take pride in all their staff as well as their patients.
My client is looking for an experienced Administrator that can juggle and prioritise tasks and successfully meet deadlines. You will have a positive & enthusiastic attitude with a good work ethic!
You will provide a high-quality administration service to the UK Vision Care and regional teams, supporting their functions in achieving required performance targets. You will liaise with external customers, as required to co-ordinate activities such as sponsorship payments and attendance at meetings/symposia.
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
* Administrative support including diary management, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence, co-ordinating and supporting business unit meetings, internal and external events
* Adopting a proactive approach to support the management and marketing teams.
* Proactive implementation and continual improvement of standardised administrative processes to both external customers and internal colleagues in the UK business.
* First point of contact and then assume responsibility for distribution/actioning incoming correspondence and producing and distributing outgoing correspondence
* Customer Letters/emails
* Events and meeting compliance process
* Contract compliance process
* Sponsorship Payments & Record Keeping
* Budget management - raising PO requisitions through to completion, processing invoices and month end reconciliation
* Organisation of sales team meetings and regional customer facing meetings and exhibitions. This will incorporate sourcing venues, confirming requirements, travel arrangements (International Meetings) sourcing/ logistics of materials required, literature, and exhibition stands etc.
* Liaison with colleagues in the European Headquarters for international meetings and customer requirements
To be successful in this role you'll be:
* Experience ideally within commercial/public body organisation
* Advanced computing skills including Word, Excel, Outlook Email, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Time/Project management skills
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Katie Sandford for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.