Customer Service Representatives - Hybrid Available!
At Intrum UK we are looking for a group of passionate Customer Service Representatives who are dedicated to helping our customers by listening, finding solutions, being empathetic and non-judgemental.
Perhaps you are a recent college leaver looking to start your career or maybe you have some customer service experience, either face to face or on the phones and would love to work for an award-winning company where you feel supported and challenged in a meaningful job.
These roles will start on 4 January 2022.
We have opportunities to work remotely, or office based.
Please note that if you are keen to work remotely, we will be adopting a hybrid solution at some point in the New Year and would ask that all candidates are in commutable distance to our office in Reigate, Surrey.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative:
* Contacting customers via the dialler system in order to reach an understanding of the customers’ financial circumstances and where appropriate, setting an agreeable repayment arrangement.
* Handling outbound and inbound calls.
* Listening to customers, demonstrating understanding and empathy towards their situation, responding and questioning to fully establish the customer’s circumstances.
* Explaining the benefits of reaching their “debt free date” and providing clear information and timescales with regard to their agreed payment term.
* Communicating with customers in a clear and respectful manner whilst observing regulatory requirements and maintaining adherence to the Data Protection Act.
* Building rapport with customers and creating a positive customer experience.
* Providing guidance to customers on the availability and services of the Free Money Advice sector.
* Meeting and exceeding monthly targets including call quality and compliance.
Intrum is the industry-leading provider of credit management services. At Intrum UK we believe in leading the way to a sound economy and helping our customers become debt free in affordable ways. Our business is about helping others. Helping individuals in debt get out of difficult situations. helping companies get paid so they can grow, employ and prosper.
We want to make a difference by ethically supporting thousands of customers to pay off their debt. Our people care about treating our customers fairly and we care about our people.
Intrum UK has recently been awarded Investors in People Gold! We are delighted to hear that 100% of our people feel Intrum UK has clear values and that 94% also believe Intrum UK is a great place to work!
Why work for us? What some of our staff say about working at Intrum:
The first thing that stands out is that Intrum works in a way that you would like! They brand themselves as ethical but once I had joined the business I knew this wasn’t just advertising but actually the way they work.
After the initial training you will join a team who all provide support with managers who are very approachable.
No two days are the same with a wide variety of calls to deal with, some fairly easy and other that are more challenging that help you to learn and grow.
You have the opportunity to speak with people from all walks of life as debt is not restricted to any specific demographic of people.
Targets are achievable with a monthly bonus paid once you meet the call quality requirements.
Job satisfaction comes from the knowledge you have supported and helped customers. You often receive customer survey feedback with messages of thanks for the service provided.
Aside from the work Intrum is a fun place to work, fantastic colleagues, great team spirit with competitions and team social events.
I am pleased to have joined Intrum to progress my career.
We will offer you the following:
* Remote working then moving to a hybrid option in the future
* OTE of £24,000 per annum
* 22 days holiday
* Extensive training with our in-house Training Specialists
* Monthly bonus - up to 20%
* 1 day birthday leave
* Ongoing training and career development
* Reward and recognition
* Free courses
* Onsite gym
* Discounts on high street retailers
* Pension scheme
* Free Employee Assistance Programme
* Option to buy & sell holidays
* Mental Health First Aiders
* Charity fundraising events
* Excellent transport links and parking
Please note that you will be subject to a credit check and a criminal records check as part of our pre-employment checks process. You should not be bankrupt, have any outstanding County Court Judgements on your credit file or have more than two registered defaults.
Intrum UK are an equal opportunities employer