£40k - £45k + £5k bonus, and the working hours are 40 per week
Our client, a leading cosmetic surgery, is currently looking for a Clinic Manager to join their team on a permanent basis at their London office.
We strive to give the best possible customer experience available, while delivering an unparalleled level of satisfaction with end results and top-level medical competency
The successful candidate will be passionate about customer care, and a strong background in managing a clinical setting
As the Clinic Manager, you will be responsible for the.
* Delivering 5* impeccable customer service and patient safety and care.
* Managing of all operational day to day activities.
* Will be the CQC Registered Manager and therefore responsible for compliance and high quality of clinical standards.
* Establishing a culture of continuous business improvement.
* Translating the company's strategic plans into defined operational plans.
* All aspects of day-to-day management of staff, ensuing their effectiveness and efficiency.
* Provide strong, visible leadership and management.
* Minimising expenditure.
* Monitoring the delivery of the services.
* Identifying any risks and implementing methods to control them.
* Anticipating and understanding the needs of internal and external clients.
* Previous experience in similar role and team management is a requisite for the role
* Strong understanding of compliance
* Ability to lead from the front and coach/manage individuals where required to deliver results
* Ability to work in tandem and build relationships with Surgeons & Clinicians
* Good analytical and excellent organisational skills are imperative
* Must have great interpersonal and communication skills
* A strong track record in team and individual management is essential for this role
* An ability to empathise and engage with clients and patients would be highly desirable
* Proven commercial awareness in previous roles would be advantageous
* A high level of IT skills is required for day-to-day tasking and role.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.