Payroll Co-ordinator - Part-time - Staines / working from home
Hours: Monday - Friday; 25 hours, 5 hours a day
Locaiton: Hybrid - Staines / Remote
Working in a business that is all about caring means that the well-being of everyone is high on the agenda. You can add that to the prospects and benefit of working within a successful and well-respected organisation.
In this role you can expect to be working as part of a supported, motivated Head Office Team.
A day in the life of your new role;
* You are responsible for preparing and processing the monthly payroll for 200 employees
* Processing starters, leavers, and amendments
* Ensuring pension and benefits are kept up to date
* Managing all the timesheets, ensuring rates and hours are all correct
* Processing expenses
* Looking after any payroll queries
* After preparing all of the Payroll information you will liaise with ADP, their payroll provider, resolving any system queries
* Running reports for your Finance Manager
We would love to hear from you if;
* You have run payroll before, preferably with a payroll provider. But this is not essential
* You have an excellent eye for detail
* You are a confident user in Excel as well as systems
This role is to start immediately, please apply today. Or give me a call to discuss 01784 460981, [email protected]
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.