Entry Level Accounts Assistant
Based: South Wimbledon
You will be working for a market leader in its' industry in Europe, with a a secondary office in Paris. Based in South West London in a modern office, walking distance from Northern line tube station.
The Finance team is responsible for all aspects of Finance for 3 companies and is looking for a new entry level Accounts Assistant role. The team is the primary point of contact for all payment and receivable queries and this role will be heavily involved in all aspects of the business.
* Finalise Sales invoices and send to clients via email
* Help manage accounts inbox
* Processing invoices on accounts software
* Perform supplier statement reconciliations
* Processing credit cards and expense claims
* Answer supplier queries via phone and email
* Maintain and set up new supplier records on Accounts software
* Processing weekly payment runs
* Support cash office tasks across retail sites including preparing floats, counting cash and vouchers
* Reconciling takings sheets
* Data entry of invoices
* Filing of SL/PL invoices, copies of receipts and back up information for Audit purposes
* Archiving event files to go to storage unit
* Ad hoc tasks requested by the Manager
* Manage filling system
* Have strong Administration and organisational skills, previous experience within an Admin role
* Experience in data imputing
* Attention to detail and organisation skills are key to the role
* Ability to act on own initiative
* Good phone manner and written communication skills
* Team player with a willing to help attitude
* Friendly, and approachable to answer any queries from clients/staff and suppliers
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.