Job title: Customer Support & Community Manager
A great opportunity to work for a digital marketplace and learning platform for graphic designers to use within
their own creative projects. They are leaders in the creative community industry and are
looking for an exceptional Customer Support & Community Manager to join their team.
About the role:
Our Customer Support & Community Manager will be responsible for ensuring and measuring the
happiness of our community. Managing a small team, you will collectively answer all
customer queries, comments and mentions across our social media channels. Your goals
will be to provide strategies and proposals for scaling our community further. Nurturing our
online community is a large part of the role and you will be expected to engage with our
members, join live video events and encourage high levels of engagement within our
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to all Zendesk support tickets, website comments and social media
comments in a timely manner.
- Managing and overseeing our Customer Support Champion, providing any additional
training where necessary.
- Reporting on department performance and proposing improvements to line manager.
- Composing additional licence contracts for large scale projects that exceed our
- Nurturing our online community to encourage high levels of engagement.
We are looking for an organised, empathetic individual with a passion for community and
world class customer care.
- Experience working within a ticketing system (vital)
- Experienced leader and team player with the ability to multi-task, organise time and
work to short deadlines.
- Experience of managing projects and pushing tasks through to completion.
- Confident with communicating with the general public, work colleagues and clients.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Computer literate (Adobe suite, CRM e.g Zendesk knowledge integral)