CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Receptionist (Part-Time) to join the team located in Walton Oaks. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operational reception service for the office.
Hours: Mon-Fri 2pm-6pm (20 hours)
* First voice and face of the company for visitors and occupants, welcomes visitors to the building providing professional support where required to customers, visitors’ staff and external third party / contractor providers
* Presents a positive and professional first impression at all time
* The reception area is the first physical space clients and visitors interact with, the receptionist will liaise, if necessary, with other teams on site to ensure that the area is kept clean, tidy, and free of clutter, offering a fresh and nice image
* Conducts inspections in the reception area and reports any issues in breach of QHSE standards and that fall below the required standards
* Creates work orders / tickets in the specific programme and assigns requests to multiple technicians, subcontractors, and vendors; Responsible for communicating these to the relevant technicians and assists management in resolving problems; Closes tickets with no associated cost
* Issues ID badges to employees, contractors and visitors as required
* Coordinates incoming and outgoing calls to the office and manages emails
* Manages Taxi transfers to and from Walton Oaks
* Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
* Books and cancels Meeting Rooms when required
* General office administration as required
* Conducts additional service tasks as required including timetable information, e.g., booking of visitors
* Customer service oriented
* Ability to maintain good relationships with customers at all levels
* Good listening skills
* Multitasking and ability to prioritize
* Ability to learn and operate specific software
* Good organization skills
* Team Player
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
* PC literacy is essential
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages; Word processing knowledge and familiarity with Excel are a must
* Previous experience in a front of house, reception or customer facing role
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.