Adult Registered Nurse
Regular Day and Night Shifts Available
Temporary / Permanent
Carebridge are seeking experienced Adult Registered General Nurses for one of their well-established clients. The ideal candidate will be compassionate, caring, and happy to help our lovely clients.
We are looking for committed Adult Registered General Nurses to support our client that suffers from Alzheimer's disease and Diabetes.
8.00am - 8.00pm
£25 per hour
Requirements of an Adult Registered General Nurse:
* Minimum 1 year experience within a paediatric setting
* Valid NMC PIN number
* Have the ability to recognise deterioration in both psychological and physical health
* Have an understanding of safeguarding
* Be able to fit into a family setting
* The ability to work independently
* Be friendly, kind and approachable
* Demonstrate commitment to providing high quality, safe effective practice
Benefits of being an Adult Registered General Nurse with Carebridge:
* Becoming part of an established health care provider
* Annual leave
* Ongoing training and updates
* 1:1 person centred care
Care bridge is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled and rewarded by their work. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of individuals and require that employees share this commitment. All roles are subject to a number of checks including an enhanced DBS check.
Carebridge is working in partnership with TFS Healthcare, providing support as an established recruitment agency.
If you are or know anyone interested in this role, then please either apply with your CV directly or call 07813403853.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.