Customer Sales and Service Advisor - Godalming
Play a key role in delivering the long-term strategy for one of Britain’s most trusted insurers
Salary up to £25,000
We are searching for a Customer Sales and Service Advisor to help deliver the long-term strategy of the business – building sustainable and profitable growth, being part of a great company to do business with, and one that also happens to be a great place to work.
Our client is one of the most trusted and reputable organisations within the insurance industry, regularly winning consumer awards for their excellent products and best-in-class customer service. The business has been going for over a century and manages their clients from local offices ensuring that community is at the heart of the business. With a fantastic reputation and over 300 local offices, your opportunity as the Customer Sales and Service Advisor will be to join a growing, vibrant team and build a career with an incredible organisation.
The Customer Sales and Service Advisor will support the Managing Partners with driving sales performance to deliver against targets whilst ensuring the maintenance of the industry leading customer satisfaction scores.
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
The successful applicant will be expected to undertake a wide variety of tasks including the following:
* Fielding the inbound calls for new business and policy updates.
* Prospecting and developing new business leads
* Outbound general insurance and cross selling to the loyal and existing client base
* Identify and execute cross sell leads for Financial Services and Risk Management Services
* Support and aide development of marketing campaigns to increase lead generation
* Maintain your own technical knowledge and skills
* Develop productive business relationships with key stakeholders
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is personable, driven and with a proven track-record of success. You will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience and ensuring that the high expectations of the customers are met.
* Confident, self-motivated and dynamic personality
* Strong relationship building and prospecting skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and take responsibility for a sales target
* Organised, prompt and trustworthy
* Cold calling and sales experience would be ideal but not essential
* Attention to detail is essential in this regulated industry
* Experience in a regulated industry desirable but not essential
* Full UK driving licence
To apply simply send your CV and we will review and make contact with you immediately. Your Talent Solutions is a recruitment company that specialises in projects and programmes