JOB TITLE: Secretary
HOURS: 37.5 Hours
SALARY: £35k - £40k
START DATE: ASAP!
Friendly Chartered Certified Accountants practice based in Barnes, South West London.
As well as dealing with all aspects of accounting, auditing, personal tax, property tax and corporate tax, they deal with offshore tax including domicile and residence.
The practice has an international aspect that means they have built up a bank of experience in dealing with Double Taxation Treaties and liaising with tax offices around the world.
* Copy typing/audio typing
* Answer telephone calls, take messages or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
* Liaising with all suppliers/contractors regarding any maintenance issues
* Keeping track of meetings in the diary
* Entering timesheets for staff
* Basic account duties, producing invoices and statements
* Organise social events, occasional travel and taxi arrangements
* General administration duties
The Ideal Candidate:
* Previous experience as a Legal or Conveyancing Secretary is desirable
* Extremely organised
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Excel
* Typing speed of more than 55wpm
* Attention to detail is a must
Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately and start asap!
Please apply today with your up to date CV
For more information, please contact Joan Collins on 0208 542 6688 or email [email protected]
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.