Our client who is a local leading product and service provider is recruiting for a SALES COORDINATOR.
They are part of a group that is made up of a number of companies, who offer differing product ranges and trade in specific areas across the UK, by coming together they are able to grow sales in new areas and win new customers by utilising the wonderful contacts earned by the group over the years.
Salary: 24k to 26K
Hours: 8.30 to 5pm
* To liaise between sales teams, various departments, suppliers, and current/future customers
* Handle a high volume of customer enquiries whilst providing a high quality of service to each caller
* Processing orders from acknowledgement to delivery
* Offer excellent customer service at all times
* Answering phones promptly
* Processing orders and enquiries from acknowledgement through to delivery to site, ensuring liaison with suppliers and customers
* Tracking sales orders to ensure that they are scheduled and sent out on time
* Resolving any sales related issues with customers
* Constant informing and updating of customers
* Checking order acknowledgement for accuracy
* Maintain and update customer notes with all transactions, schedule changes and requests
* Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents
* Maintain a day book with all day to day events
* Support the Sales Reps
* Liaise with suppliers to ensure the best possible service for customers
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.