* Being the gatekeeper of restaurant change information from the ops team into the customer team
* Directly updating the companies website via CMS to reflect changing restaurant opening times & closures on a live basis
* Manage a process to support agency partners to reflect changing restaurant opening times & closures on other online platforms - Google, Facebook & Waze
* Support the Earned Media Manager in creating a long-term solution for the ongoing impact on the companies restaurants trading
* Potential to increase responsibilities to include the management of online ordering platforms currently held by other departments
We are looking for someone who is:
* Detail focused
* Ability to create strong relationships
* Task orientated, and comfortable working in a fast past, changing environment
* Analytical and inquisitive
* Naturally calm under pressure
* A positive, team player
You should be looking for:
* An opportunity to lead a digital process responsible for part of the companies Customers' Experience
* A culture with strong purpose & values, intent on contributing to / driving positive cultural and societal change
* An environment which is relaxed and informal, whilst highly driven and ambitious
If you are experienced in Digital Customer Support and you think you have the skills mentioned above, please do not delay and apply today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.