Site Coordinators needed -Chiswick£11ph, working M-F 8.30am-5pm + some weekends
Temporary ongoing role
We are on the hunt for a number of Site Coordinators to join our leading healthcare client. This is to help ensure the smooth running of our client's private COVID-19 testing clinics.
Duties will range from opening/closing the sites each day to directing visitors and supporting on site nurses. Excellent customer service skills are a must, along with a positive, hardworking attitude.This role be working outside, so you must be comfortable working 8.30am-5pm M-F in this environment. Warm clothing is a must and you will be provided with a Jacket and Hi-vis jacket.
Other duties will include:
* Preparing the sites for the day - some sites run on generators and require fuel handling
* Turning heating on if applicable
* Checking water supplies if applicable (disposal of waste hand wash water may be required)
* General sweep around, removal of any waste to relevant disposal point
* Directing traffic and customers
* Checking paperwork is prepared and if not, provide additional copies
* Assist with refreshments for nurses and respond where possible to site issues
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18yearswith a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each candidate as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 0808 168 1474 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only reply to those with the most relevant skills and experience, If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your submittal, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please do apply for other opportunities through Morgan Jones