Our client is one of the largest & fastest growing specialist technical engineering recruiters in the UK. They are looking for a 'hands on', pragmatic receptionist/facilities administrator.
Company offer extremely generous salary and benefits package inclusive of life assurance, pension and the addition of a days' holiday every year.
The role of Business Support Manager reports directly to the CEO and CFO. To be the perfect match for this high profile opportunity you will have excellent administrative skills, HR experience, numeric accuracy and an ability to multi-task in a fast environment!
JOB TITLE: Business Support Manager - AMAZING SALARY & BENEFITS!
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: One of the largest & fastest growing specialist technical engineering recruiters in the UK
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
CULTURE: Brand new office, fast-paced environment, friendly, familiar, professional yet personal approach
* First point of contact for permanent staff with general HR and payroll queries
* Managing lifecycle of an employee
* Ability to set up new starters and leavers
* Producing contracts and offer letters
* Responsible for HR and payroll software across company
* Collating and inputting monthly payroll data and changes i.e. set of new starters; leavers documents; sick leave
* Responsibility of managing IT intranet software HR systems to enter relevant data i.e absence/holidays
* Collaborating with Compliance and Recruitment Directors to ensure HR records are compliant and updated
* Management of HR projects
* Ability to liaise with Legal Advisor for more complex HR issues
* Experienced in executive support you will be involved with ad hoc company projects across company divisions
* Collating and proof reading monthly board papers and reports
* Scheduling monthly board meetings
* Executive support for CEO and CFO
PR & Events:
* Work with CEO to arrange annual Christmas and Summer parties
* Strategy planning - 12 months in advance
* Budget management in line with company P&L guidelines
* Scheduling board and team meetings
* Support CEO and CFO with diary and travel arrangements
Start date for this position is in June and the closing date is Friday 25th June. This role is working in the office, the company are adhering to government social distancing guidelines. Please call/email Melanie Randall - 01784 460981 [email protected]
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.