Digital Learning Designer
Homebased role initially - Immediate start
2-month temporary contract
£41,400, based on a 35-hour working week (pro rata)
Our client, a top not-for-profit organisation in the healthcare sector is currently looking to recruit a Digital Learning Designer to join their team on a 2-month temporary contract.
The Digital Learning Designer will create digital learning content to support our client's Learning and Development calendar of events and organisational projects and priorities. Working closely with the Organisational Development Consultant who is project managing the implementation, you will create new online learning materials using a range of media and will provide technical and creative expertise in delivering content on the LXP and developing learning assets. You will share your knowledge and expertise gained with other organisations to ensure what we deliver is the very best our people can access.
As the Digital Learning Designer, you will be responsible for:
* Applying good practice in usability and accessibility, copyright and intellectual property practice and the position of content within that, particularly where content is developed in collaboration with other agencies
* LXP development, including, creating and uploading new programmes and module content, and to fully utilise the LXP referring to the learning academy provided by Learning Pool
* Immersing yourself fully in the functionality that the LXP will provide
* Maintaining the existing LMS and LXP simultaneously
* Creating and automating reports
* Upskilling on process automation and business analytics
* Implementing custom certification to ensure mandatory learning is current
* Create workflows to help streamline current manual processes
* Technical troubleshooting for participants and helping where you can, to solve software issues relating to the LXP
* Take design briefs from the Organisational Development Consultant and Organisational Development Manager to create compelling digital experiences that staff can access using Adapt
* Coordinate the inputs into projects, ensuring that all stages are delivered to schedule
* Test, quality assure and fix digital learning content
* Manage tasks associated with the development of instructional elements for assigned online learning projects
* Iterate designs through seeking feedback and evaluation from the Organisational Development Consultant and Organisational Development Manager, subject matter experts, stakeholders and end users
* Balance the need for high quality interactive educational content with the principles and requirements of inclusive design
* Maintain awareness of the issues relating to accessibility and usability and incorporate these into the development of online learning
If you would like to find out more please call freephone: 0808 168 1474 or email your CV
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.