Organisational Development Consultant
6-month fixed term contract, 35 hours per week
£45,810 per annum (including inner London weighting of £4410)
Oxford Circus - London
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Organisational Development Consultant to join our client, a leading not-for profit organisation in the healthcare sector.
As the Organisational Development Consultant, you will be responsible for:
* The delivery of our client's learning and development solutions and the implementation of some of their ongoing projects linked to their staff surveys, post COVID Organisational Development interventions and review of their core behavioural competencies.
* My client will be upgrading their Learning Management System and you will be involved in providing support for staff as they make the transition to the upgraded LXP (Learning Experience Platform)
* You will use your positive attitude, Organisational Development knowledge and influencing skills to support and develop individual members of staff, teams, and the wider organisation.
* Your ability to develop appropriate development solutions will help shape behaviour and drive the desired culture of leadership development.
* As an Organisational Development Consultant, you will have lots of opportunity to work creatively and will be given a high degree of accountability.
* You will have direct contact with your customers to understand their needs, shape interventions using your skills and experiences, and then review how behaviour has changed based on the solutions you delivered.
If you would like to find out more, please call freephone: 0808 168 1474
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn