Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner
£42,000 per annum (including rota weekends)
Our prestigious client has a new opportunity for an Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner at their clinic based in Central London. With over 35 years' experience in Medical-Cosmetic and Aesthetics treatments, our client's mission is to put care and safety at the heart of everything they do, and they are looking for likeminded people to join their team.
* Salary: £42,000 per annum
* Based in Central London
* Additional Great Benefits
* The successful applicant will be expected to participate fully as a team member, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues to support a cohesive team and achievement of team objectives.
* Demonstrate through a holistic approach to care and day to day clinical issues, an understanding of evidence-based practice.
* Provide anaesthetic assistance to the Anaesthetist before and during the time patients are undergoing surgery.
* Assist in the smooth running of the theatre list.
* Responsible for maintaining emergency equipment.
* To assist in pre- and post-operative care of the patient following the procedures.
* To be responsible for clinical stock control and ordering.
* Liaison with outside suppliers and manufacturers.
* Cover the out of hours on call theatre team according to the on-call rota.
* Follow up care and advice are provided to patients.
* Patient safety is maintained as a key priority, and in line with CQC requirements.
* Registered Nurse (NMC) or Registered ODP with theatre experience
* Infection Prevention and Control Certificate
* Safeguarding Level 2
* Evidence of ongoing professional development
* Proficient in providing assistance during a wide range of surgical lists
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each candidate as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 0808 168 1474 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only reply to those with the most relevant skills and experience, if you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your submittal, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please do apply for other opportunities through Morgan Jones.