Radius is seeking a strong infrastructure technical consultant for our client.
You must be located in London , home counties or south east England .
Ideally you will come from a client facing or a manged services organization or had been a hands on IT manager for an SME .
This role involves project implementation and working with solutions for client .
key skills :
O365 , PBX, SIP, VOIP , Hyper-V , VMWare , Microsoft Server , Active Directory & Exchange, Networking , Backups , Antivirus , Windows 10 , Microsoft Azure , email security (ex: Mimecast) , Printer installation .
You will spend much of your time out with the clients, most of whom are based in London or the South East of England.
On a day to day basis you will:
* Manage your own portfolio of Clients – leading, securing and maintaining their environment or fitting in as a specialist member of their own in house team
* Visit client sites for regular maintenance visits, project delivery or in the event of an emergency
* Work with new technology and deal with a variety of clients and environments
* Create detailed planning reports and work with colleagues to deliver successful projects within budget and agreed timeframes
* Complete audits and health checks for prospective business
* Work closely with their Relationship Team to help their clients make the right decisions
* Assist their remote support team with escalated support requests
* Work with new, or non-contracted clients to scope large pieces of work
* Work with the Head of Technical Services to rollout new products and services
* Support your colleagues across the business when they need help