We’re looking for a proactive and efficient Customer Service Advisor to join our team in Camberley. Within this role, you will provide clients and customers with excellent, first time resolution service across multiple channels.
What will you do?
* Deal with inbound calls from residents and/or social housing provider in relation to repair works; including raising new jobs, appointments scheduling and existing works updates.
* Use IT systems to raise new repairs, book in and rearrange appointments for customers and/or clients whilst on the phone.
* Liaise with clients, Axis operatives, managers, staff and sub-contractors in order to provide updates to works and resolving repairs issues.
* Diary management of appointments and making outbound calls to customers with updates to progress of any works, possible delays and rearranging appointments.
* Adhere to call handling procedures, Axis policies and operation processes in order to ensure "First Class" service is delivered at all times. Ensure that all customers are treated equally and fairly in line with Axis Equality and Diversity policy.
* Update and maintain company documents,reports and spreadsheets.
* Work independently and within a team to achieve individual and company targets and KPI's, ensuring customer satisfaction
* Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to sustainability improvement and environmental compliance.
Knowledge and Experience
* Experience within a housing and/or maintenance organisation
* First time customer service face to face, via the phone or writing
* Experience in call centre environment, dealing with high volumes of calls
* IT Literate
* Customer service
* Excellent communication skills
* A flexible approach to problem solving
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your community, then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an inclusive workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us