Benefits include a possible company vehicle, 8/8.5 hours working day and 28 days paid annual leave
Wonderful Gardens Landscape Design is actively seeking a motivated, problem solving, flexible and determined individual to join our expanding team as one of our Senior Landscapers and run a small group of two or three landscapers. The role is suitable with a proven background in the landscaping industry, who has close attention to detail, resolute in their ambitions to expand knowledge, detailing and consideration to construction and developing high-end domestic gardens designed by our in-house design team.
The right candidate should be competent in the following
• Site management
• Good personnel management
• Organising materials and equipment
• Client liaison
• Survey's, including new and setting out
• Team organisation
• Promoting the company's professional image on-site and working under the Company Health and Safety Policy
• Brick and Blockwork
• Natural stone paving including Porcelain
• Oak Raised beds
• Carpentry skills
• Erection of various types of fences
• Installation of land drainage and surface water drainage systems
• You will be required to use a wide range of power tools such as disk saws, drills etc. and to operate many different items of plant including mini excavators, dumpers, rollers and the like whilst undertaking the above works
• Soft landscaping.
• The cultivation and preparation of the ground for turfing, seeding or planting.
• Planting trees and shrubs
• Turfing and seeding
Also, you should demonstrate exceptional skills in communication, organisation, problem-solving and being able to work under pressure.
Our sites cover Kent and Surrey; therefore, the successful candidate must be willing to travel distances and be on sites in good time. A company vehicle will be provided.
Experience and qualifications
Your experience and qualifications must demonstrate an explicit knowledge and understanding of the landscape industry, and we will seek references and qualification certificates.