An exciting opportunity to join our fantastic team as a full-time Customer Service Lead.
Smile 101 Specialist Orthodontic Centre is a boutique private Specialist Orthodontic practice in the centre of Guildford, Surrey with an established second sister practice in Windsor, Berkshire, with a strong focus on clinical and customer care and dedication to creating beautiful smiles and changing lives for both adults and children.
About the Role:
* Working with one of the leading specialist orthodontic practices in Surrey and Berkshire
* Responsible for the entire customer journey and experience, making sure accurate information and records are maintained. Must be an excellent communicator with a high standard of customer service skills.
* Ensuring all protocols, policies and procedures are followed so as to maintain a high standard of practice administration and patient care.
* Responsible for the administration of the practice and working with the Treatment Coordinator to grow the patient base.
* Produce KPIs on the running and performance of the practice, reporting directly to the practice owner, Dr Chauhan.
* Complete the administrative components of the practice compliance system under the supervision of the Compliance Manager
* Primarily based at our Guildford practice, but regularly visiting our Windsor practice to ensure the smooth running of this sister practice. A full UK driving licence and use of your own vehicle are required.
* You enjoy working with people and clients, understand their needs and have an exceptional customer-focused manner.
* Exceptionally punctual, self-motivated, professional, flexible and a team player
* Proactive, analytical and excellent at diary and project management, completing tasks and projects to timelines with accuracy
* Have a good sound business mind (previous dental experience not essential).
* You possess excellent computer IT skills and a command of the English language both written and spoken.
* Access to world class training and support to improve your skills
* Established digital and cloud-based systems with integrated platforms
* Newly renovated historic Grade II listed building in the heart of Guildford
* 4 days on site with flexibility and potential to work remotely
* Annual bonus related to performance and business goals
* Salary £25,000 -£28,000 per annum, subject to experience
About the Client
The practice owner, Dr Sheila Chauhan, is one of the leading Invisalign Specialist Orthodontists in the UK with over 20 years of expertise, creating straighter beautiful smiles for adults, teenagers and kids. She embraces the latest technology to enable everyone to create and deliver excellence. She is passionate about seeing patients’ faces light up with a truly confident smile and grateful to have helped so many people transform their smiles