Offset Architects is an award-winning RIBA Chartered Architectural Practice located in Wrotham Heath, Kent. We are currently recruiting for a talented Architect/Part II Architectural Assistant to join our busy practice. The successful candidate will be able to produce creative design concepts, planning drawings, manage multiple projects and be happy to work unsupervised as part of a growing team.
• Produce creative and innovative designs, preparation of well presented planning and building regulation drawings, and design and access statements
• Liaison with clients and external consultants
• Carry out site surveys
• Liaise with local authority and statutory officers
• Support/manage a small project team
• General office administration including coordinating and working with other members of staff
• To carry out any other duties within the general scope of the post or as directed by the Directors
• Sound knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop
• RIBA Part II / Part III qualified
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to build good working relationships with clients, consultants and colleagues
• Ability to guide and manage junior staff
• Good time management and organisational skills - able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Demonstrates initiative and a flexible “can do” attitude
• Proactive approach to personal and professional development
• Creative problem solver
• A minimum of 3 years experience working in the UK
• Experience in both residential and commercial projects preferred
• Working knowledge of UK planning and building regulations
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Due to our location, you must have your own transport.
Competitive salary and benefits to be agreed with the successful candidate which includes free onsite parking, minimum of 22 days holiday, holiday purchase scheme and RIBA Pension.
To apply for this role please send your CV and portfolio with a covering letter showing why you are the right person for this role to [email protected]