We are a small family run setting based in Hersham. We care for children aged from 6 months – 5 years. We are open 50 weeks of the year, closed for 2 weeks over the Christmas period. We are committed to making our setting the best it can be. We are always looking to make improvements and getting new ideas from the staff. We have a lovely working relationship with all our parents. We offer daily outings around our local area and have a lovely outside area for the children to play in. We have a variety of arts and crafts on offer to the children in our warm, cosy and homely environment.
We are looking for a qualified, passionate and hard-working nursery nurse to join our small and friendly team.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Have a real love and enjoy working with children
• Have a good understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding
• Have great communication skills with children, parents and staff
• Hold a Level 3 childcare qualification and have childcare experience
The role involves
• Ensuring all the children have fun and are stimulated in the nursery environment
• Following and implementing the EYFS
• Being a key worker to a small key group of children. This involves completing online observations and establishing a professional relationship with the parents.
• Having a good understanding and be able to adhere to the setting’s policies and procedures
• Working as part of a caring team, supporting each other to reach our full potential
In return you will receive
• Up to £22,500 annual salary
• Up to 28 days holiday – including 2 weeks at Christmas
• Work pension
• Unlimited training
• An extra paid day off for your birthday
• Staff treats to say thank you for your hard work
The successful applicant will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check and provide 2 satisfactory references