The TVAV Training Team is a dedicated training and development team that supports the Samsung TVAV Division to drive product knowledge and sales skills to ultimately drive customer service and TV sales.
This role is to support the TVAV Training Team by enabling the administrative aspects of delivering training and content creation. This role is an opportunity to work within an incredibly busy team with a wide variety of activity taking place.
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
* Managing and coordinating all the reporting and administration aspects of TVAV Training reporting. This includes managing the data input and validation of MCS (our training activity reporting tool), spreadsheets and attendance booking and Socrative (our online testing tool)
* Manage the administration and coordination of the TVAV training calendar. This includes training events and course locations as well as trainer forecasting
* Provide regular reporting on training activity and progress to the Head of Training on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Manage the booking and coordination of training activity including venue booking and logistics, including working with Blue Square and Samsung logistic teams to ensure product and stock is delivered on time and safely
* Maintain the stock list and auditing of TVAV products used by the training team
* Facilitating and providing agenda and minutes for the TVAV training team meeting rhythms (weekly conference calls, monthly team meetings)
* Responsibility for maintaining the standard of the training centre at Meadlake
* Support the Head of Training with administrative tasks as required to enable the operational delivery of TVAV training and client requests.
* Assist the wider TVAV Training team with administrative tasks related to training delivery and content creation.
Skills and Requirements:
* Strong IT & also Excel skills with knowledge of how to analyse data and create reports to show results
* Excellent eye for details and grammatical and document accuracy
* Able to present reports and visualisation in a clear and concise manor
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Building and maintaining effective working relationships (influence and negotiating)
* Advanced PowerPoint skills for varying presentation types (Communications, Reporting, Project Planning
* The ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Eager to tackle challenges and change with limited information
* Ability to plan and prioritise own time efficiently and effectively
* Full driving licence
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung