We’re looking for 15 IT Service Desk Analysts who gets a real buzz out of making technology work for people.
We’ve got a new site, new teams, and new ways of working. So we want someone who’ll understand our internal customers’ problems quickly (often when they’ve no clue themselves), fix them first time and leave people satisfied and reassured.
You’ll be on the frontline – busy, hands-on, and can-do. Responding to anyone across Schroders, in any role and every level. Answering routine questions, tricky calls for help and everything in-between. And always looking for ways to improve our service.
We’re a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we’ve been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn’t change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
You’ll be based at our new Broadlands Business Campus near Horsham in West Sussex. That’s home to our new Technology Operations Centre.
It’s a brand new site, and a brand new team, putting digital first. So we’re looking for people who are excited about setting things up, shaking things up, and working across teams. It’s a chance to shape how we work rather than slot into an established structure.
It’ll have same high standards and international reputation as our HQ in the City of London, without being in the city: a big, countryside campus (and no commute on the Tube) means life will feel a little different.
We support our international offices by developing, rolling out and maintaining our systems and processes, using cutting-edge software and hardware. Our new Broadlands Business Campus means there’s a great working environment for the team.
We know that helping you balance personal and professional commitments is a big part of that, so we’re open to flexible working. Our team has shifts, so you may be working early mornings, evenings and weekends.
What you’ll do
• Be the first point of contact for our internal customers – by answering their questions, listening to what’s gone wrong for them, and fixing their problems
• Work closely with your 2nd and 3rd service line experts whenever you need their input on complex or high-risk problems
• Own your customers’ problems and incidents – by working closely with other teams involved in problem-solving, following up and communicating progress until each problem is fixed
• Prioritise and sort out your customers’ problems according to our service level agreement
• Help the team to keep improving its service, by sharing your suggestions for raising first-time fix rates, improving customer satisfaction and reducing risk
• Uphold our standards, processes and policies
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Good with Microsoft-based operating systems, especially Windows 10
• Experience of the Microsoft 365 suite, including creating and administering accounts
• Experience of security tooling, beyond anti-virus protection
• Knowledge, experience or a qualification in the ITIL Framework
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Experience as a service desk analyst
• Experience of understanding customers, managing incidents and meeting business expectations
• Certification as a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or equivalent
What’s in it for you
• Free use of our onsite Gym
• Access to our onsite restaurant
We’re looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You’re welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.