This is an exciting role within the risk function of a major personal lines insurer, with an interesting breadth of work, across Capital Modelling, Risk oversight and assurance, Solvency II and risk reviews.
We are looking for a highly numerical risk or actuarial professional with insurance risk, solvency II, capital modelling or reserving experience. If this sounds like you - and you would like to work in a successful, genueinely warm and welcoming environment where employees are valued, in a dynamic insurer investing significantly to continue to improve it's offering to the market and customer journey - then we would love to hear from you.
* Working as part of a team to provide 2nd line of defence oversight of and challenge to the business to identify, measure, manage, monitor and report risk
* Formulating and maintaining the company’s risk appetite, tolerances and limits, aligned to esure’s strategy and business plan to optimise the risk/return profile of the company and operated to ensure fair outcomes for our customers
* Developmentof the capital model and ORSA process
* Help embedding the risk management culture across the Group, which includes risk appetite, governance, policies & procedures, risk culture and risk management processes
* Participate in the development of and provide challenge to the business strategy
* Working on the ORSA process, capital model and the standard formula including supporting the Head of Risk and Capital in the design, implementation, testing, maintenance and reporting of these
* Supporting the business in the usage of the capital model enabling the business to demonstrate understanding and why its use is appropriate to our business.
Please send your CV or contact Alex Williams at Gerrard White Consulting for more details