This prestigious organisation are looking for an experienced part-time Payroll Controller
* You will be solely responsible for processing multi-sited payrolls from start to finish using Sage system
* This will include adding new starters, amendment to tax codes,
* Complete all payrolls to include creation of the BACS file, submission of EPS and FPS files on a monthly basis. Produce all necessary reports to allow for the completion of month end requirements.
* Create monthly payment files for AEO, DEA, HMRC, CCV and Pension contributions in accordance with the agreed timescales.
* Send pension contribution details via the appropriate provider’s web portal.
* Administer the Private Medical Scheme records for P11d Benefits at Year End.
* Complete the full PAYE Year End routines including preparation of P11d’s as required.
* Provide Management Reports such as Absence and Overtime information at each month end to the Finance Director and Finance Manager.
* Answering queries from staff on all aspects of their pay and benefits.
* Working knowledge of Sage would be desirable but not essential.
* Good excel skills are necessary for this vacancy.
· This is an on -going temporary assignment with an immediate start.
(phone number removed)JE