This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving National Financial Services organisation based in the Surrey office offering independent advice to a legacy client bank of high net worth clients.
Competitive salary, excellent bonus potential and a comprehensive benefits package.
You will have your own designated support team.
• To provide profitable, effective and compliant independent financial planning advice to legacy client bank and new clients
• To identify and develop new business opportunities from existing clients, introducers and referrals and achieving agreed revenue targets
• To conduct yourself in accordance with the FCA’s Statement of Principles and Code of Practice for Approved Persons
• To promote and provide a comprehensive and compliant service to new and existing clients
• To act and deliver in accordance with the TCF principles at all times
• Planning diary is imperative to balance time between meeting clients, generating income, proactive prospecting and personal development
• Reporting weekly and monthly as per the requirements of your management team.
• Experience in the following areas would be an advantage
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work largely unsupervised, but to contribute and participate in team goals/objectives
• Regulated sales experience
• Client management experience
• Experienced in working with professional introducers
• Achievement of QCA Level 4 Minimum – Essential
• Working toward QCA Level 6 - Desired
For more information please contact John Keane on (phone number removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age