Our client is currently looking to continue the growth of their established Michelin Star Hotel Restaurant with an experienced Restaurant Manager.
As Restaurant Manager you will have total responsibility for the food and beverage service within this 20 cover restaurant.
Main Duties Include;
* Ensuring the restaurant is prepared for service
* Meeting and greeting guests
* Taking guest orders
* Effective rostering of employees
* Coaching employees to develop their skills and ensure service standards are met
* Serving food and beverage including alcoholic beverages and wines
* Completing satisfaction checks and action all feedback
* Resolving any service issues
* Presenting bills to guests and taking payment
* Ensuring the restaurant is reset at the end of the shift ready for the next service
* Ensuring work area is clean and tidy before closing
* Working with the Head Chef to develop the menus
* Working with the Director of Wines in selecting and sourcing wines to compliment the menu items and guest’s requirements
* Smart appearance
* Excellent communication skills with a passion for food and guest service
* Technical food and beverage knowledge to offer the required service and ability to develop the rest of the team
* Management/Supervisory experience within a Michelin Star food service hotel/restaurant required
* A passion for service and training with the ability to manage and motivate a team of waiters/esses & wine service staff to ensure excellence.
* Must have your own transport due to semi – rural location
You will have the added support of the Director of Wine to ensure the total dining experience is achieved.
If you are interested in this role then please apply and await contact from Connect Appointments