We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced General Manager to take the reins of our stunning pub restaurant The White Hart in Chipstead!
In thisd role you'll be ensuring the smooth running of our busy pub. That means you'll be serving guests in the bar & restaurant, training & leading our team and managing busy services & special events. You'll also decide what beers to have on tap, what gins & wines to stock, what events to run and, in conjunction with the Head Chef, what food to serve.
We are a part of Brunning and Price, which means we offer the freedom of a great independent local built on the idea that the most important thing is happy people (both guests and the team) but with the financial stability and savvy know-how of a big group backing you up whenever you need it. Oh, and we like beer. A lot.
* Passionate and knowledgeable about all things food and drink
* A stable career history with experience as a General Manager in a similar environment
* Focused on training, leading and developing your team
* Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude
* Proven ability to drive sales, achieve GP & Labour and, most importantly, make people happy!
What we offer you in return:
* A competitive salary package with monthly paid profit share scheme
* Genuine work/life balance
* The freedom to run the pub as your own
* Personal and career development opportunities
* Discount and employee benefit scheme
* Pension scheme
* Flexibility to move between pubs
If that sounds like your cup of tea (or G&T) and you think you’ve got what it takes to be our new General Manager then get in touch