We are looking for a part time Finance Administrator to work 25 hours a week, hours are flexible although Tuesdays are a must. This role will provide a general administrative support to the business supporting all departments when required. It is a combination of office administration and accounts.
You will need to be enthusiastic, driven and have a positive attitude as well as hugely organised. Full training will be given. The ideal candidate must have a flexible approach and be willing to help out in all areas as the job evolves, from basic to in depth duties which are essential in the smooth running of the front end of the company.
The Role of Finance Administrator:
* Management, control and ownership of the purchase ledger (entering, coding, obtaining correct authorization, checking statements for missed or unpaid invoices)
* Management of payment run process
* Management of accounts payable mailbox
* Daily bank postings and monthly reconciliations within Sage 200
* Assistance with monthly accrual and prepayment journals
* Collate and input monthly credit card and cash expenses
* Running Credit Control Reports and reconciling back to nominal account
* Basic ledger accounting & other ad hoc duties as required
* Raising purchase orders with suppliers
Office Admin Duties: (supporting Office Administrator)
* Cover all staff with a general office administration service including handling incoming and outgoing mail and fielding telephone calls when required
* Book all travel and accommodation arrangements for staff
* Ad hoc duties as required
Requirements for Finance Administrator:
* General education including GCSE passes or equivalent
* Knowledge of Sage Accounting Package (ideally Sage 200)
* 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience
* Good working knowledge of PC skills and Microsoft Packages particularly Excel & Word.
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Good attention to details and accuracy skills
* Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
* Annual Salary of £24,000 (pro rata)
* 25 days holiday (pro rata + Bank Holidays)
* Pension 4% employee 4% Employer
* Family Medical Insurance (Bupa)
* Death in Service benefit
* Employee Care 24/7 Support
* Free Parking
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.
Although we aim to respond to every Candidate, please note that due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to notify all unsuccessful candidates. Please assume that if you have not heard within two weeks, your application has not been successful this time