Job Title: Claims Recoveries Handler
Salary: £16,912.50 - £19,000
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Location: Haywards Heath
Due to continued success and expansion, my client is now looking to recruit a Recoveries Claims Handler join their dynamic and forward-thinking teams. The main purpose of this role is to handle recovery claims for motor collisions.
* Pro-actively process claims in accordance with agreed principles and procedures
* Identify and affect all potential recoveries from relevant parties
* Responding promptly and pro-actively to enquires, incoming telephone calls and correspondence (by use of telephone, e-mail and letters
* Maintain portfolio of work ensuring reserve management to ensure cost effective and timely settlement of all claims
* Demonstrate a strong financial awareness in terms of both claims reserves and business impact
* Demonstrate an understanding and application of claims negotiation, liability decision making and cost potential
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* Ability to manage and prioritise own workloads
* Demonstrates knowledge of market agreements
* Understanding of Motor Insurance
* An understanding of legislation which affects Recoveries e.g. RTA, Article 75, Estoppel etc
* Experience within Insurance/Debt Recovery
What's on offer?
The company offers a brilliant benefits package as well as:
* 22 days holiday
* Retail discounts
* Any many more perks!