iRecruit Specialist have a requirement for a Product Analyst to join an organisation based in Staines. You will be working to support pricing and product mix information with accurate input into, and joint development of pricing models. Aggregating market/competitor/economic/feedback/research data and translating into actionable insights.
Key areas of accountability
* Responsible for product release process, rigorously following procedures, ensuring all impacted departments are accountable and deliver efficiently and on-time.
* Constantly look for improvements and efficiencies in product implementation or systems developments (i.e. Banctec/Powercurve) to be quicker to market.
* Accurate and up to date competitor and market analysis with changes flagged promptly to help mitigate performance deterioration. Use Excel knowledge (or databases) to automate and simplify where possible.
* Work with New Business Operations and the wider department to understand key customer and intermediary metrics (e.g. feedback, NPS, ease etc).
* Link up with peers and other departments (e.g. MI, credit, risk, treasury) to aggregate information to help improve and deliver better management information and reports. Drive the product team MI.
* Build constructive partnerships with Sales & Marketing, across the firm, and externally with 3rd party providers and intermediaries. Work closely with Marketing to ensure all intermediary facing literature and website are accurate (and assist with materials for roadshows, mailshots, exhibitions etc).
* Initiate research and engage intermediaries and the sales team regularly to ensure their input and advice is incorporated into our proposition and objectives. Assist Head of Products in the development of new strategic relationships.
* Be the expert point of contact for criteria and product enquiries.
* Assist in the review of the product ranges to ensure they remain fit for purpose, meet customer needs, regulatory compliant, and still achieve key business metrics and expected performance.
* Engage with Treasury on numerate tasks around pricing models, metrics, and opportunities to improve yield and return on equity.
* Active involvement in Product Manager type duties as an option to expand role and develop further.
* Where required, cover or assist the Head, and Product Manager.
Knowledge & Experience
* Essential: Graduate or equivalent level qualifications.
* Essential: Evidence of at least 1- or 2-years’ minimum experience of collating complex market or research information, summarising and writing succinct and accurate outputs.
* Essential: Numerate, ability to be accurate with MI and metrics, and significant attention to detail.
* Ideal: 2 or more years’ experience within a FS product team, evidencing experience and learnings. Managing product releases and 3rd parties would be of significant advantage.
* Preferred: Project management experience.
Product Analysis / Analyst / Excel / Market Research / Analytics
5 days ago
This position is being advertised by a job board.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details