CONTRACT TECHNICIAN - GUILDFORD
£20 per hour
If you are a qualified and experienced vehicle technician that is looking for the opportunity to further your career then look no further. My client is a well-established main dealership that provides brilliant in-house training and a fully equipped state-of-the-art workshop.
TECHNICIAN JOB DETAILS
HOURS ------------------- 8:00 - 17:30 MON TO FR. 1 IN 3 SATURDAYS 8:00 - 13:00
ACCOUNTABLE TO - SERVICE MANAGER
LOCATION -------------- GUILDFORD
TECHNICIAN JOB PURPOSE
The technician is expected to carry out service and repair work efficiently and competently and to complete repair orders to our client`s standards.
TECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
- Perform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, giving tune-ups, checking fluid levels, and rotating tyre's
- Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings
- Disassemble and reassemble parts
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effectiveExplain to clients their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles
Excel Technical are proven specialist recruitment agency for the automotive industry. If you, or some you know are looking for a new position in this industry then please contact us today. We are the market leaders in Technicians, Mechanics, SMART Repairers, Service Advisors, Workshop controllers, Bodyshop repairs, panel beaters and all managerial positions.
Technician, Vehicle Technician, Car Technician, Senior Technician, Master Technician, Mechanic, Car Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, MOT Tester