Are you a qualified Healthcare Assistant or Carer with a desire to help make a positive impact to a patient’s quality of life, whilst building upon your skills?
TLTP Medical are currently recruiting on behalf of Central Surrey Health, dedicated and engaging, Healthcare Assistants and Carers to help contribute to the on-going services at NHS hospitals in Woking.
We are holding a recruitment open day on Thursday 13th November in Starbucks Coffee at the Whitgift Centre in Croydon.
Our recruitment open day is the perfect chance for you to get a better insight on our current and upcoming health care positions. You’ll also meet our friendly and well-informed recruitment consultants who will provide you with all the information you need.
For more information and to book your one-on-one appointment, give us a call on (Apply online only) or click apply now.
What we can offer you:
We have full day, half day and night shifts available, alongside full-time and part-time positions. Previous experience in healthcare is preferred and full training is also provided within the role.
What does the role entail?
Your primary responsibility will be to support patients in hospital wards. You will work under indirect supervision of the clinical team and undertake task and duties delegated by the clinical team including:
* A healthcare assistant / carer must offer daily maintenance to patients and assist them with washing, showering and oral care.
* Healthcare Assistants and carers will also be required to apply lotions and creams, when required, especially around pressure areas.
* Other healthcare assistant and carer tasks include dressing and undressing patients, when necessary.
* All healthcare assistants and carers must carry out their duties in accordance with the CQC Essential standards of quality and safety.
* Healthcare Assistants and carers must monitor the progress of patients and report back to their families.
* As a healthcare assistant / carer, you will be expected to care for patients and their families in the same way we would want for our loved-ones.
* You will also utilise your first-class communication and interpersonal skills to create a genuine bond with the patient.
Qualifications and skills:
While an NVQ Level 2 or above is preferred, an induction as well as on-going training and development will be included within the role. Additionally, healthcare assistants and carers should be able to demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for care.
In return, you will receive:
* Excellent rates of pay of up to £15 per hour (via umbrella), plus weekly pay
* Full training provided
* Flexible shifts
* Free uniform
* You will also receive a highly-dedicated and experienced consultant
* An efficient management of timesheet
* A fast-track compliant department
* A quick and easy registration process
* Support with DBS checks
If you are looking for a new challenge that is highly rewarding please apply today. Or for more information please call Onyeka on (Apply online only)