- Expansion of UK home based IxRS PM team with a global pharmaceutical organisation
- Member of the haematology global study team
- Home based role with funded visits to the offices when required
- Work with leading edge, integrated technology utilised on all studies worldwide
- Involvement in clinical supply chains and vendor management
- IR35 friendly contract with competitive daily rate and genuine long term prospects
Home based in the UK, our client is a highly successful and long established pharmaceutical company that exceeded all of all its worldwide targets last year. The organisation boasts a high investment ratio in drug development over a number of therapeutic areas with a record number of products in clinical studies and more planned. The company policy is to support all clinical trials with the use of IxRS technology. The studies are within the haematology therapeutic area and are global and complex in nature offering a challenging and demanding project based working environment.
The role is based in the heamatology team with internationally based members supporting clinical trials globally. With a policy of IxRS solutions managing all studies, team members are involved and influential in clinical trial planning from the initial stage ensuring maximum effective use of IxRS technology. The key focus is in defining requirements that will meet individual study needs while working closely with internal clients and external vendors ensuring successful system implementation. This involves leading IxRS sub-teams while project managing solution delivery coordinating all aspects of specification, development, user acceptance testing, implementation and training. In addition there will be involvement in clinical supplies; monitoring and assessing clinical supply demand, labelling coordination and strategic distribution and returns management.
The role is offered on a home working basis with funded visits to the offices when required. The appointment will be contract based for an initial 12 month period with the expectation of extensions beyond this. Team members are now in their 5th year of contracting with a number having been promoted to Senior PM level so this opportunity offers genuine longevity and prospects.
Demand for this role will be high. If you are interested in working with a company committed to advanced technology on a home office basis please get in contact as soon as you are able. Previous successful candidates have come from both service provider and pharma company environments.
The contract will be for an initial 12 months, extendable for 12 month periods usually re-contracted at the start of month 10 with the expectation of running for a number of years. The contract will be home based with home office support and funded travel to the company offices when required. Due to the project anonymity we offer a client approved contract outside of IR35. The company are highly contractor friendly with 50% of clinical staff being in-sourced colleagues. They offer genuine career progression opportunities through recognition of achievement and long term placements. The contract provides the security of a 2 month notice period with a highly competitive daily rate and 7 hour working day.
We are seeking an experienced and talented individual who have specified and project managed IxRS solutions through to implementation. Knowledge of related clinical trial supplies would be advantageous. The role will suit someone from either a pharmaceutical or service provider environment. The role is open to people whose main focus is IxRS solutions or alternatively people whose main focus is clinical trial supplies incorporating IxRS solutions.
Investment Sales Executive
£18,000 up to £100,000 bonus • Permanent
Evolve Recruitment are seeking an Investment Sales Executive for our client in a home-based role.
• Selling investment opportunities to high net worth customers
• Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction at all times
• Meeting all KPI’s as laid out by sales management.
• Excellent communication skills
• Graduate or experience sales person
Apply for this job
If you have the key skills and experience for this role, please contact Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames for more information.see full details.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join an ambitious business and develop our most significant market. Salary £47,500. (OTE £75,000) Fully Expensed company car. Company Bonus scheme, Laptop & Mobile.
Responsible to: Commercial Director
My client is a market leader in the design and manufacture of energy management solutions. They export to 17 countries and has operations in UK, Europe and Australia. They are now looking for a dynamic, commercially focused Corporate Sales Manager.
The Corporate Sales Manager will work closely with the Commercial Director to adopt and implement the best practice Corporate client strategy into the Central London area. The client already has a number of blue chip clients in the territory and wishes to establish new client relationships by building on this success.
Main Duties & responsibilities
? Implement Corporate Client Strategy
? Develop and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing corporate clients
? Generate new Corporate clients and increase product ranges sold to existing clients
? Create and maintain a business pipeline
? Service the client in a manner which builds confidence in you, the company and our products
? Strong communication both written and verbal with all levels, both with clients and within the company
? Ensure forecasting is completed accurately and on-time
? Assist with Lad generation prospecting to source new clients
? Provide constant updates on product enhancements/options and ideas for further success in supporting the client to meet energy reduction targets
? Monitor markets, competitors and trends to maximise opportunities
* Knowledge of electrical engineering
* Expert negotiating and influencing skills
* A track record of delivering sales growth and profitability.
* Credible and confident communicator at all levels.
* Gravitas with the ability to build strong external relationships to enhance and strengthen the profile of the business.
* Highly energised and motivated with a high level of commitment.
Applicants should have excellent organisational and time management skills in order to develop multiple clients at any one time and work to tight critical path timings.
A keen eye for detail, meticulous record keeping and a moderately high level of competence with Microsoft Office are also required.
A full driving licence is essential.
* Reinforces team approach throughout commercial strategies.
* Communicates clearly and participates in regular team meetings.
* Work closely with the senior management and clients.
* Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organisation.
* Participates in HR programs and enforces all policies relating to performance evaluations and career development planning.