My industry leading client is looking for an Exhbitions Operations Executive to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis.
The ideal candidate will have b2b exhibition operational experience, will hold IOSH qualification status, be conversant in using autocad or equivalent floorplan software as well as fully competent in Microsoft office packages.
You will need to be able to demonstrate good written and spoken communication skills. Some shows are international as so you will be required to potentially spend in excess of 10 days consecutively working abroad as you would be required to be on site.
You will need to be customer focussed, able to demonstrate good attention to detail and work within a small team directly but within the larger organisation. German, French or Spanish as a second language would be an advantage but not essential.
Due to continued success, my client is looking for a Project Analyst to join their growing team.
The Project Analyst will be accountable for coordinating key operational R&D processes globally, in addition to conducting analyses and preparing reports providing the R&D management team with the necessary information to enable R&D's operational efficiencies.
The role reports to the Chief Technology Officer, but will provide support to members of the R&D management team and covers the following areas of responsibility:
* Management Reporting
o Coordinating deck management and release for Quarterly Business Reviews
o Completing necessary analyses required as part of Quarterly Business Reviews (including data scrubbing to ensure accuracy)
o Liaising with key stakeholders (including Human Resources, Finance and CEO's Office) in the preparation and on time delivery of management reports
* Project Coordination
o Project creation and project code management - ensuring data is being managed across all internal systems and stakeholders kept apprised throughout the process
o Coordinating timesheet compliance across all project teams and feeding into finance processes as required
o Preparing analyses of R&D projects to track, measure and communicate delivery against corporate KPIs
o Assisting with the updating and design of processes to improve the administration and efficiency of R&D projects
* Database Administration
o Supplier creation and maintenance
o Routine data audits ensuring integrity of R&D data
o Raising purchase orders, requisitions and processing invoices
* Team Coordination
o Maintaining strong working relationships with global colleagues
o Supporting internal team movements (especially those between the UK and overseas) for project work - including UK visa processes
o Managing 'hygiene' factors associated with internal movements including food arrangements, travel (Oyster cards) and hotels
Key Performance Measures
* Accurate and timely analyses
* All processes completed within agreed timeframes and internal SLAs
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* Strong Excel and analysis skills - including demonstrable experience using core excel formulas (If Statements, Conditional Summations, V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Graphs, Pivot Tables)
* Strong PowerPoint and deck creation skills - able to prepare and design Board quality presentations
* Strong coordination and prioritisation skills - adept at managing conflicting priorities
* Exceptional communication skills - able to engage a variety of personalities and cultures
* Analytical orientation - capable of analysing large amounts of data and determining the key pieces of information to communicate
* Capable of working to pace in a fast and changing work environment
* Displays maturity and composure during stressful times
* Able to work independently or in a team environment depending on the situation
* Understands knowledge management concepts and can apply these to their work - ensuring single points of failure in a process are mitigated
* Positive, enthusiastic outlook
* Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
* Strong attention to detail
Experience in proactive sales? Want to work for an exciting and innovative company?
Our client is looking for a business development executive to join their marketing and branding company based in Edenbridge. The role will involve dealing with clients directly and marketing agencies. This is a truly consultative role for someone who is looking to build and develop long term relationships with clients. This role is the perfect opportunity to develop a career within an exciting industry.
Some experience within proactive sales is essential
This job offers £19-22k dependent on experience + commission
Apply now with your CV
Follow us on Twitter to make sure you hear about all our new roles! www.twitter.com/RecSolSevenoakssee full details.
Our client is looking for a trainee to join their fantastic multi award winning company based in Edenbridge. Your day to day role will include cleaning and tidying of the office, looking after vehicles, packing goods for dispatch and general adhoc duties. This is a trainee role with a genuine opportunity for development within an exciting industry.
This role offers £14-15k + free parking
Apply now with your CV
Follow us on Twitter to make sure you hear about all our new roles! www.twitter.com/RecSolSevenoaks
see full details.
Would you like to work for a leading and rapidly expanding Legal practice?
Are you interested in a benefits package like no other? Including a day off on your birthday AND a £50 voucher?
Would you like training, career progression and the opportunity to learn?
If so look no further! We have just the opportunity for you!
What will your working week be like?
• Assist the Marketing team with preparing invitation lists for events and updating CRM as required
• Preparing reports, ensure mailing lists are updated and accurate at all times
• Prepare all event materials / packs and presentations
• Maintain the calendar of events and update as required
• Assist with the set up and running of events at venues as required including all materials for Summer fairs
• Coordinate venue booking, caterers, and travel required for all events
• Organise all event books, including sports and hospitality
• Ensure that all attendees who attend firm marketing/networking events are input to CRM
• Ad-hoc data entry projects
• Support team on production and distribution of client and internal newsletters
• Ensure that all Client Feedback forms are sent out to clients, collate the returns and produce a focussed report detailing the results
• Log all Client Testimonials received and circulate to the team as required
• Assist in the maintenance and management of the firm’s intranet, website and social media channels
• Under the supervision of the Senior Management, administer all expenditure of the Marketing department, ensuring that all invoices are coded correctly and have appropriate authorisation
• Be the main point of contact for the Marketing team for incoming enquiries and monitor the marketing inbox(s) and distribute as necessary
• Assist the Business Development and Marketing Director as required, managing diary, organising meetings etc.
• Assist the team with proofing and reviewing marketing documentation as required
• Assist with the mailing of newsletters, articles, direct mailings etc to addresses, website etc
• Maintaining press file
• Sort delivery of stock and keep a record of stock levels
• Staff photography – organise & arrange all new staff photos for staff members
• Help organise Christmas cards for clients and ordering of wine and other gifts
Who will suit this role?
• Educated to a minimum GCSE standard with a C in Maths and English
• Minimum 1-2-year office experience preferably within a Marketing department
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to prioritise a busy work load
• A good standard of written and spoken English
• Must have a “can do” attitude
• Good knowledge of Word and Excel
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.see full details.
• Creating and uploading copy and images for the organisation's website
• Management product/case study/ news updates
• Providing reports and analysis from google analytics and Zopim relating to SEO
• Researching new online media opportunities and trends that may benefit the business including social media, development of blogs and forums and competitors sites
• Combine social media platforms to hootsuite (twitter, youtube, facebook, linkedin &Instagram)
• Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns
• Design email banners and assisting with online visuals
• Propose & launch client surveys, provide feedback and a plan of action
• Produce client presentations and support customer sales team.
• File and manage shared documents
• Enhancement of PPT template
• Help with preparing marketing materials such as self-promotional items.
• Manage relationships with our existing partners for new merchandise.
• Assist in the preparing bi-annual merchandising events.
• Consider other smaller scale events targeting local businesses and clients.
• A self-starter who is quick to identify new marketing opportunities
• An individual who can negotiate new self-promotional items with our business partners
• The ability to work independently on projects
• Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues
• Competent research and writing skills
• Capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
• Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ InDesign/ Illustrator
• Would be useful to understand Hootsuite
• Based in Leatherhead
• £22,000 - £25,000
• Monday – Friday; 9am – 5:30pm
• 23 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Car parking
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking ‘Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an ‘Employment Agency’ & ‘Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.see full details.
A well established company working in the healthcare sector is looking to recruit an experienced marketeer to join them as their Marketing Director.
This role will involve:
Planning and rolling out full marketing strategy, organising exhibitions, looking after the website, monitoring media coverage, advertising planning, organising mailouts, and liaising with distributors to ensure sales activity is maximised.
Ideally you will have a marketing degree along with relevant experience, you should also be highly organised and relish a busy role.
Experience in the healthcare sector is preferred but not essentail
Hours 9-5 although there is is some flexiblity with start and finish times.
Excellent salary offered to the right person, 25 days holiday and private healthcare offered after a year's service.
Our Lovely client is a digital marketing and ecommerce consultancy agency who specialise in advertising their client's products online and use multi-channel marketing to reach the widest audience possible; across platforms such as Amazon, eBay, client websites and other marketplaces.
They are looking for a vibrant, self-motivated individual to help manage one of their main clients Ebay accounts in the UK and join their talented and expanding team.
The main focus of the role is growing the profits on multiple well-established Ebay accounts (in the UK, USA & AUS), and potentially further accounts over time. Examples of the ways in which this can be achieved is through the use of innovative marketing methods, engaging and creative copy writing and general account management. Therefore, we would hope that a successful candidate can bring additional skills and knowledge to the team. As a general overview, responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
* Driving profits on the accounts
* Account management - monitoring the accounts to ensure they are kept in good standing, planning advertising, new ideas etc.
* Copy writing- creating accurate and engaging written content for new product listings
* Admin - using our order fulfilment software to monitor orders, ensuring all stock levels are accurate and potentially occasionally dealing with customers
* Market research - monitoring competitor activity and keeping up-to-date with new releases within the consumer electronics sector, and making new product suggestions
* Experience managing ecommerce platforms, such as Ebay and Amazon accounts
* Excellent knowledge of the "back-end" of such ecommerce platforms
* Needs be self-motivated and have the initiative and drive to grow the accounts
* Educated to degree level in a related discipline (e.g. marketing, business, English)
* Excellent copy writing skills
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel
* GCSE / A Level English Language or Literature at Grade B minimum
* Exceptional attention to detail, grammar and punctuation skills
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel
* HTML knowledge
What they offer
* 20K - 24K (based on experience) + bi-annual bonus
* Walking distance to Horsham town centre and train station (potential onsite parking)
* Voluntary pension scheme
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Free snacks buffet every Friday afternoon
* Office events (Christmas parties, social events such as Ascot racing, meals, drinks, parties etc)
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for then don't hesitate to apply!see full details.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager for our client who specialise in products in the Medical Devices sector.
They have been B2B focus predominantly to date but are developing into B2C, so we are looking for a candidate who has strong marketing experience in both these areas.
This opportunity will be managing the marketing team and will cover:
Marketing strategy and developing country plans, implementation and growth
Management of the team, coaching and development
Market Research and Analysis
Building new go to market / business strategy for product lines
Change management within the department
We are searching for a candidate who has the following background:
Ideally you will have a University degree in scientific/engineering discipline with postgraduate business qualification or degree in business with very good technical understanding.
Or alternatively a degree with focus on medical devices and/or MBA degree
CIM or similar Marketing Qualification
8 years of marketing / product management.
Experience in life science/medical devices industry.
Sales experience./ exposure
International experience within larger multinational organisations.
You will be a strong marketing leader with vision able to align plans with global strategy and direction
You will be innovative in a way which adds value to the business
You will be a strong analytical thinker and problem solver showing judgment in decision-making
You will be collaborative in approach and will build alignment with others to meet business goals and objectives
You will be responsible and professional in your approach and have a committed approach to learning and development
You will have strong MS Office skills (advanced) and experience in an ERP-Software (e.g. Oracle / SAP).
Lastly you will have strong communication / interpersonal skills and relationship building skills in intercultural context and have strong presentation skills.
We are screening and shortlisting for this opportunity immediately so please don’t hesitate to get in touch ASAP.
Our client offers excellent benefits including: Pension, Healthcare, 15% bonus, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday amongst other things.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion.see full details.
Marketing Content Designer / Online Publishing and Digital Copy professional
Guildford - 6 Months contract - c. £29,000
An ideal opportunity for an experienced digital marketing executive to explore their strategy implementation within a well known organisation:
The role will join a thriving and well reputed charitable organisation and take accountability for the editing, authoring and online digital copy for relevant publishing. Working as part of a team, the role will require co-ordination with both the Digital Editor and Content strategist.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
Assist in the planning, development and delivery in publishing digital copy, in accordance with both SEO style and in line with policies
Deliver relevant support and training to content editors to create purposeful and quality online content
Work collaboratively with the Web Analyst to monitor the metrics on results, making adjustments and modifications to strategy where required
Set high standards in terms of the innovative content generated
Contribute to the development of practices and policy
Oversee all production of written content online, working with copywriters, and third parties, producing quality written copy
Ensure as part of the team, that the most suitable media are used in each project and format, to include animation, graphics and video
The ideal candidate will be Degree educated or similarly qualified by experience and provide a variety and wealth of proven experience in online business content marketing.
Applicants qualities should include:
Excellent demonstrable copywriting skills
Ability to present online content using a variety of media
Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work as a team but also to lead an influence where required
Calm under pressure and resilient in nature
Strong analytical skills, to interpret results of the projects
Sophisticated understanding and working knowledge of digital platforms, social media and online publishing
Proven working experience in a responsible position having worked on a range of website/content projects
Benefits will include centrally located offices, easily accessible from main transport links, a semi-formal working environment, and the opportunity to take on a varied workload.
Please note that salary advertised is based on Permanent Contract equivalent. Successful applicants will be contacted back within 48 hours.see full details.