Headline are recruiting for a General Cover Teacher to work with one of our Secondary Schools based in Woking. The majority of cover involved will be Science, with lesson plans provided. You should be keen to challenge students’ understanding, create and share engaging resources, be a team player and committed to enriching the departmental curriculum. In return, the school offers excellent training and leadership development programmes.
The role is Full Time, to teach 5 days per week, on a long term on-going contract.
NQTs are also considered.
For more information on the role, or if you wish to apply, please contact Becca on 01483 433400, or at email@example.com full details.
Enterprise Employment are currently recruiting for a number of Mechanical/Electronic Assembly operatives working within the Technical Assembly Department.
JOB TITLE: Mechanical Technical Assembler
REPORTING TO: Production Supervisor on a daily basis
Manufacturing cable looms, including crimping and soldering techniques
Assembly of electronic assemblies (e.g. PSU’s, LED lighting arrays)
Assembly and hand soldering of pcb’s
General assembly work of precision engineered components
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum 2 years working in an assembly environment
Minimum 2 years experience of soldering conventional components and assemblies, including wiring cable assemblies
Ability to read and understand technical drawings is essential
Ability to rework surface mount components is an advantage
Permanent staff role. Salary in the range of £17880 - £20800 per year dependent on skills and experience.
40 hour week - 8.00am- 4.30pm, Monday to Friday with 30 minutes for lunch.
Overtime available when agreed and authorized at 1.5 hourly rate.
Additional productivity bonus - when applicable - paid monthly in arrears (currently averaging 3-4% of basic salary).
Non-contributory Company Health Scheme and Death in Service Insurance Schemes, plus Sickness Absence Pay available after six months satisfactory service.
Company pension scheme in line with Government legislation.
Holiday entitlement 22 days per annum, rising to 24 days after two full calendar years’ service, plus Bank Holidays.
Free parking on site.
Immediate starts available!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN PROPERTY?
HIGHLY REPUTABLE ESTATE AGENT REQUIRES SALES NEGOTIATORS
BASIC SALARY £16,000 - £18,000 - OTE £32,000 uncapped
The position is for a SALES NEGOTIATOR who wants to develop their career in property. You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both face to face and over the phone. Have a desire to earn money whilst helping your clients move home, which is likely to be the single most important milestone in their life!
Within the role, you will be responsible for:
• Meeting and greeting customers both face to face and over the phone
• Matching customer needs for buying & selling of properties
• Thinking outside the box when generating appointments for viewings and valuations
• Contacting customers when new properties come to the market
• Conducting viewings around properties in the local area
• General assistance and administration
Ideally you will have estate agency or relevant property experience within the industry - and are used to working in a sales environment, enjoy over achieving against targets and providing excellent levels of customer service.
This is a varied and dynamic role where no one day is the same and you will ultimately get out of the role what you are prepared to invest.
PLEASE NOTE - Only suitable applicants will be contacted.see full details.
Sales Executive - Woking OTE £40 - 60k OTE (but up to six figures!)
Financial and Investments sector
We are seeking an exceptional, vivacious and astute Sales Executive to be part of a thriving and growing team. With a reputation for achieving results for their clients, you will be a genuine self starter and focus on quality not scripted or those who like a 'quick deal'! The opportunity to earn is truly uncapped with a scaled commision scheme to reward your hard work and efforts!
The ideal applicant will have 1-5 years experience in sales and be adaptable, desire to work autonomously, but be open to training.
As a consultative and commercially aware Sales Consultant you will be responsible for supporting the business with direct sales and revenue, selling solutions, in a close knit team and at the heart of the business. In a fully autonomous style, you will provide a full cycle sale to both new and previous clients.
With an International client base and Global presence, you will be naturally passionate about high standards and take pride in guiding your clients, and may have first hand experience of International business or cultures.
Key Responsibilities -
• Management and development of investors' portfolios
• Achieving and exceeding your own stream against targets
• Production of personal pipeline reporting, an ability to plan for this
• Ensure effective follow up of all leads, liaising with the marketing team where appropriate
• Professionally manage email and telephone enquiries and qualify potential clients in a timely manner
• Maximize sales by professional and effective conversion of qualified enquiries and cross selling
• Meet with prospective investors where suitable, to discuss opportunities, their needs and set out plans
• Ensure full process is managed professionally and with high service standards
• Oversee and manage progress of personal sales, including administering client accounts, using CRM and general communications
• Assist in the planning and running of exhibitions / shows
• Liaise with suppliers and developers, as required, and assist with management of suppliers / developers
You will be:
- Intelligent, resourceful and able to not only think on your feet, but also learn hold and retain complex information about the services to be sold.
- Professional, with a sense of humour, positive outlook and driven by results and quality.
- Confident in selling high worth service to business savvy client base
- Motivated, autonomous (no scripts here!) unlimited in focus and able to adapt easily
- Polite, consultative and goal oriented. Able to problem solve, anticipate needs and easily 'coach' your clients.
- Able to demonstrate strong working ethics, relevant skills in Sales
- Numerate, pc literate, and conscious of developing your skills
- Organised and confident in using a CRM/Outlook and MS Office
Full training will be provided on company and products, we are open to speak to anyone with the right aptitude who has a foundation level of experience.
Arabic, Mandarin, Cantonese, or Russian languages are advantageous
Applicants must be happy to earn the lions share of their salary on commission, but this is a genuine opportunity to earn entirely based on your own performance with NO limits, scripts or micro management.
We encourage all applicants to follow up their applications. Successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours or applying.see full details.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager for our client who specialise in products in the Medical Devices sector.
They have been B2B focus predominantly to date but are developing into B2C, so we are looking for a candidate who has strong marketing experience in both these areas.
This opportunity will be managing the marketing team and will cover:
Marketing strategy and developing country plans, implementation and growth
Management of the team, coaching and development
Market Research and Analysis
Building new go to market / business strategy for product lines
Change management within the department
We are searching for a candidate who has the following background:
Ideally you will have a University degree in scientific/engineering discipline with postgraduate business qualification or degree in business with very good technical understanding.
Or alternatively a degree with focus on medical devices and/or MBA degree
CIM or similar Marketing Qualification
8 years of marketing / product management.
Experience in life science/medical devices industry.
Sales experience./ exposure
International experience within larger multinational organisations.
You will be a strong marketing leader with vision able to align plans with global strategy and direction
You will be innovative in a way which adds value to the business
You will be a strong analytical thinker and problem solver showing judgment in decision-making
You will be collaborative in approach and will build alignment with others to meet business goals and objectives
You will be responsible and professional in your approach and have a committed approach to learning and development
You will have strong MS Office skills (advanced) and experience in an ERP-Software (e.g. Oracle / SAP).
Lastly you will have strong communication / interpersonal skills and relationship building skills in intercultural context and have strong presentation skills.
We are screening and shortlisting for this opportunity immediately so please don’t hesitate to get in touch ASAP.
Our client offers excellent benefits including: Pension, Healthcare, 15% bonus, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday amongst other things.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion.see full details.
**Fantastic Opportunity to enter into a growing team within a prestigious Financial Services organisation. You will receive excellent benefits along side a rewarding commission scheme**
You will be working within an expanding team with our client based in Woking. You will be dealing with prospects across the globe communicating and selling different products.
Due to the international client base you will be working on a shift basis with the earliest shift from 8am and the latest ending at 10pm. (The later shift is currently required only once per week, but may reduce in time further as the team expands).
We are looking for someone ambitious, who will mould and fit in with the team and who’s dedicated to put in the hours needed to recap the rewards.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Own leads/ prospect relationships throughout the entire sales process.
• Answer inbound questions via email and phone
• Follow up with prospects to close opportunities
• Objection handling regarding products
• Assist prospects to complete and submit applications
• Document daily activity for each prospect
• Keep CRM system up to date
• All leads are inbound and are therefore warm, but successful candidates will be required to follow the contact strategy to optimise contact rate
• 2+ years Sales / Telesales experience. Strong desirable backgrounds would be Financial Services, Pensions, Insurance, Phone Sales, B2B, Healthcare
• High level of personal organisation is more important than being a 'gift of the gab’ candidate due to the calibre of customers. The target audience are well-educated, well-travelled, financially secure individuals who will not respond positively to a heavy-handed sales approach
• Happy to work in shifts. Please note the later shifts will reduce as the team expands. Currently once a week.
• High functional communication and English Skills.
• You will be able to demonstrate success in a previous sales role
• Anyone 'desperate’ to step-up into a management role in the next 12 months would probably not be suitable for these roles given existing development plans already in play with current members of staff
Nice to Haves
• Multi-lingual ( Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Arabic)
Successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours, please apply now for more information.see full details.
Headline are recruiting for a Full Time Nursery Assistant in one of our childcare settings in Woking. This vacancy is for a full time (35-40 hours per week) and permanent position.
The successful candidate will be working with children aged from 3 months to 5 years, at a child-minding setting in Woking. You will be working alongside the owner and the lead practitioner ensuring that high quality care is provided within a positive, safe and happy environment.
Candidates must hold a minimum of 3 months experience in a childcare or education setting. You must also hold an Enhanced DBS check, or be willing to complete an application with ourselves.
Working hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. The setting is closed on Bank Holidays and over Christmas and New Year, so you will not be required to work.
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions, please email or call us, and we will be happy to help.see full details.